The Maha Centre, British Street : 1st, 3rd (& 5th, if applicable) Thursday of each month. 10am-midday.
5 Wager Street, Bede Estate: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month. 7pm-9pm.
Below are examples of some of the cases EEHLFA are working on right now for their members:
- Do you think your Service Charge bill is wrong or too high?
- Is your Major Works 'Final Demand' accurate and valid?
- Are you happy with the quality of work on your estate?
- Do you deserve compensation for the building disruption?
- Do you deserve compensation for the loss of light or loss of access caused by new-builds?
- Why can’t we keep our satellite dish?
- Are you in dispute with EEH and in need of support?
Contact EEHLFA for further information on email: EEHLFA@aol.com