BLOGGING ABOUT SAFER NEIGHBOURHOODS
The Safe Neighbourhood Team
- Mile End Dispersal Zone aims to reduce anti-social behaviour (7th June 2010)
Following a murder at the club in the early hours of 27th March, The Tower Hamlets Licensing Sub-Committee has agreed to REVOKE the Premises Licence for the nightclub at 562a Mile End Road (aka Boheme London; aka Broke London)
The Hearing heard overwhelming evidence cataloguing breaches of the premises licence, lies and incompetence. Both the Police and the Committee concluded that Benn Wilson cannot be trusted to hold a licence. The Committee revoked the licence on the grounds of concerns relating to the prevention of crime and disorder, public safety and prevention of anti-social behaviour and public nuisance
- Broke Club: Noise and more noise on opening weekend
- Broke Club - Terms of the Licence
- Planning permission for parking 100 cars?
- Broke London Club - June Update
- Anti-social behaviour: Two important meetings next week
- Broke Club: New Licensing Laws and July Update
- Broke Club Update - what to do if you are disturbed
- Broke Club - October review meeting
- Broke Club: Notes from October Review Meeting
- Police Appeal for witnesses to murder in Mile End
- Review of Night Club Licence - what happens next
- Large blade used in murder at Mile End
- Police Appeal for Information continues
- Murder Club should NOT have been open!
- Broke / Boheme Nightclub Licence REVOKED!