Click on the link in the name to get a form which will help you write to them.
8 London MEPs represent you in the European Parliament. They review proposed European laws and the budget of the European Union.
Jim Fitzpatrick (Labour) the MP for Poplar and Limehouse represents you in the House of Commons. The House of Commons is responsible for making laws in the UK and for overall scrutiny of all aspects of government.
Find out more about Jim Fitzpatrick at TheyWorkForYou.com
Areas covered by the London Assembly include the Mayor's budget and London-wide aspects of culture, sport and tourism, health, planning, transport, and trunk roads (such as Mile End Road).
John Biggs (Labour) is the City and East London Assembly Member who represents you on the London Assembly.
Tower Hamlets Borough Council is responsible for local services, including planning, council housing, rubbish collection, local roads, and public paths.
CouncillorsWard Councillors currently sit on the boards of East End Homes and other Registered Social Landlords (RSL). For local residents who are tenants and leaseholders, the critical issue is how they manage to balance the RSL’s requirement for its Board to work wholly on behalf of the RSL against their commitment as councillors to represent the interests of local residents. Plus how effective they are addressing what is seen by many residents to be an inherent conflict of interest.
- Mile End East - Local Councillors
- Write to all your Councillors
- Rachael Saunders Labour - sits on Board of EastendHomes, current Cabinet 'Lead Member - Health and Wellbeing'
- Kosru Uddin Labour
- Motin Uz-Zaman Labour - sits on Board of EastendHomes, current ceremonial Mayor
- Alarming Tower Hamlets Council Offices in Southern Grove (4 November 2009)
- How to contact members of the Strategic Development Committee (12 December 2009)
- Mile End East Ward has successful Hustings at the Tab (6 May 2010)
- Tower Hamlets Partnership - One Tower Hamlets
- LAP 6 has two wards:- Bromley by Bow (incorporates areas commonly known as Bromley and Lincoln) and Mile End East
- Consultations affecting LAP 6 (which includes Mile End)
- Tower Hamlets Partnership Forum - very under-used; most of the posts are by staff!
- Consultations affecting Mile End
- Community Plan Consultation (Mile End) - 7th August - who knew?
- Community Consultation on Tower Hamlets Community Plan