|Pavement dug up BUT|
no permit for highways works,
no permit for works vehicles in the street,
no permit to suspend pavement,
no safe alternative for pedestrians marked out.
|Large Riney JCB registration number GN06 NZO |
parked on double yellow line on 19th March 2012
You can see photographs on Flickr of:
- a total lack of any permits in the street to notify residents and local businesses BEFORE OR DURING THE WORKS that:
- parking bays are suspended
- a pavement is suspended
- where to walk instead
- a large JCB parked on double yellow lines\
- a large JCB stationery and blocking the road
|Large JCB registration number GN06 NZO |
totally blocks Brokesley Street on 19th March 2012.
This is planned work - not emergency work!
Just the planning and the permits which are totally lacking
- a Preston Paving Services Vehicle parked in a parking bay which it has no permit to use - according to the lack of permit displayed
|No parking permit for this truck displayed in the street. |
No suspension of parking bay displayed
- ALL WORKS cause problems for access into and out of Brokesley Street
- ALL WORKS in Brokesley Street require adequate notice to be given to residents (if they are planned works)
- ALL WORKS in Brokesley Street need to be closely monitored by Parking Control