Does anybody managing this project actually understand that:
- all exits and entrances from buildings MUST meet requirements for emergency exits in the event of fire or other emergency
- residents need to be able to get out quickly in the event of a fire - and their exit should surely not involve inflammable or combustible material - like wood hoardings!
- an ambulance needs to be able to get a trolley for somebody in need of an ambulance around this corner.........
|Saturday 20th November 2011: Stakes indicate where hoarding is going to go|
|Monday 22nd November 20100: this is supposed to qualify as an emergency exit?|
Interestingly the hoarding for Open Space 5 cannot be found anywhere on the Hoardings Plans.
MERA will now be reporting this hoarding to:
- the Health and Safety Executive (construction sites)
- Tower Hamlets Planning (Development Control and the Enforcement Team)
- Tower Hamlets Environmental Health
- The Emergency Services