|Telford Homes Driver on mobile phone|
in front of Ennerdale House - a high traffic area
while driving a JCB 535 125 Telescopic Handler and moving supplies
around the Eric and Treby Estate
|Telford Homes driver photographed driving while using a mobile phone |
at 9.28am on Friday 20th May 2011
B&T Planthire Ltd, Surrey (Head Office). 71-75 Amenity Way (off Garth Road) Morden, Surrey SM4 4AXIt was driven by a driver wearing a Telford Homes jacket who was not complying fully with all relevant HSE regulations.
Tel: 020 8335 3477 Fax: 020 8330 1330
B&T Planthire Ltd, Kent. Thames Side Terminal, Salt Lane, Cliffe, Kent, ME3 7TA
Tel: 01634 221 496 Fax: 01634 222 539
All machines comply fully with HSE Regulations.
A link to this post and the previous post about poor driving on the Eric & Treby Estate is now going to be sent to
- Tower Hamlets Council Planning Enforcement
- the Health and Safety Executive
- the Considerate Contractor Scheme,
- B&T Plant Hire,
- the Project Manager for East End Homes and
- the corporate head office of Telford Homes - as clearly the project manager for Telford Homes is not doing his job properly
- local ward Councillors who are on the East End Homes Board - Councillor Rachael Saunders and Councillor Motin Uz-Zaman
- There can be no exceptions.
- This is a densely populated housing estate with lots of small children.