If, in the last month, you have had a disturbance or a bad experience in relation to noise leakage from the club or the late night activities of the patrons of this nightclub in residential streets please contact
- EITHER: Mark Taylor, Chair, Mile End Residents Association (MERA Hotline No: (talk or text) 07932 626340; Send MERA an email click here
- AND/OR: The QuietNight Group - there's a link to their email on their website
We will record, note and present evidence as proof of the unsuitability of having a night club in such a high-density residential area.The council are collecting residents' experiences.
- If you experience a disturbance at any time which you believe might be associated with the nightclub please advise us of what you saw and/or heard.
- Please make a note of the date and time and what you saw or heard and provide us with details of your location and any photos or sound recordings.
- Mile End Residents Association (MERA): Broke Club: Noise and more ... 02 Jun 2010
- Broke Club - Terms of the Licence 05 Jun 2010
- Planning permission for parking 100 cars? 15 Jun 2010
- Mile End Residents Association (MERA): Broke London Club - June Update 02 Jul 2010
- Broke Club: New Licensing Laws and July Update 29 Jul 2010
- Broke Club Update - what to do if you are disturbed 13th August 2010